Monitoring to Conserve Midwestern Birds
As we work to increase bird survival throughout the annual cycle, we recognize the importance of understanding migratory connectivity through a well-coordinated network of observers, researchers, and decision makers.
In 2016-2017, we are forming project teams to begin working on the priority information needs we identified in our strategic plan. We will provide updates as they become available - stay tuned!
For more information or to join this working group, please contact Amber Roth (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Latest Activity: Jan 18
The following resources are intended to provide additional information and background along with recommendations for migration monitoring as they become available:
1) Strategic Plan - Download your own copy of the plan here: Midwest Migration Network Strategic Action Plan (PDF)
2) In the News - check out the great press coverage our working group is getting!
3) Steering Committee - meet our current steering committee members who are busily guiding development of our vision, mission, and strategic planning.
4) Helpful Web Resources - search for other regional migration monitoring networks, monitoring protocols, and datasets.
5) Workshop and Meeting Notes - track the development of this network through past meeting notes.